Saturday, January 9, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Saturday Success! I'm excited to see my daughter play hoop today. I've already had a wonderful hour of strength with my clients, now it's time for a little cardio. This afternoon I'll be driving up to New Hampton, NH with a friend to see the Tabor Academy girls play the New Hampton School. I feel good. I will pack food, so that I can maintain my clean-eating schedule. When you are not prepared, it's easy to go for the WRONG food. (fast food) Prepare for success people. It's the weekend, which does not mean that you neglect yourself. Workout and eat right! TRY....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Fiber One whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, Yoplait Light yogurt, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch - Baked chicken breast w/ 2 tbsp. Hunt's diced tomatoes, 1 c. broccoli florets, 1/2c. brown rice - 400 calories.
Dinner: whole wheat roll, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes,olive oil, vinegar - 400 calories.
Snack: Yoplait Light yogurt - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional training circuit with my peeps!
PM Cardio: 40 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: