Friday, January 18, 2008

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


I'm so excited! Shanise and her Watertown RAIDER teammates are taking on Winchester High School today! FOX 25 is in town to cover the boys game, which I'll be sticking around to see! The Celtics are also back in action tonight. Yipee! I love sports! I'm feeling really good. I hope you are too! Have a awesome workout today!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, 1/2c. Dannon carb & sugar control yogurt, 1/3c. AllBran Buds, 1 pkg. Quaker weight control oatmeal - 350 calories.
Lunch: 1/2c. tuna salad, whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp. 2% shredded cheese - 350 calories.
Snack: South Beach Cereal Bar - 140 calories.
Dinner: Grilled steak salad - 500 calories. (approx.)
Snack: apple - 80 claories.
Danielle's workout:
1. 30 min. Cybex Arc Trainer - 510 calories burned. Yeeha!
2. 20 min. Resistance Training Circuit.
* Don't miss my FREE Demo class tomorrow morning at 8:00am!

No comments: