Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FREE Functional Training Demo*


"FREE" FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CLASS/DEMO!!
Monday, September 10, 2007 at: 6:30PM
I will be holding a FREE Group Exclusive, Functional Training Class/Demo for those of you who have not previously taken my class. This is a great opportunity for you to get a feel for whether or not you would like to register for my next 8 week session, beginning Sept 24th. I have increased my class offerings to (6) different sessions per week. You can register for two separate class times and take my class, twice weekly for 8 weeks, if you want to see results quicker. There will be a sign up sheet at the counter. Non-members are also welcome. (one-time only) The price for non-members is $259 and the price for members of BSC is $189.
For more information, email me today: Bultron711@rcn.com

No comments: