Saturday, August 25, 2007

Day 41 - Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today is Jim's Birthday. I won't say how old he is.... After a few hours of work, I plan to do a little shopping. Tonight we are going to see Jim's favorite band (Syndicate) at the Purple Shamrock in Boston. Should be a lot of fun, we haven't seen them in awhile. Before that, I plan to bust my ass in my gym. Hopefully, I have more energy today. The heat might be a factor, BUT I'll get it done!

Daily menu:

Breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat toast, 2 tbsp. peanut butter - 400 calories.

Snack: 1/2c. yogurt, 1/2c. blueberries - 100 calories.

Lunch: BBQ pork chop (on sale at Shaw's), 2c. garden salad - 370 calories.

Snack: 1c. raw carrots, 2 tbsp. ranch lite dressing - 150 calories.

Dinner: Grilled chicken breast, 1c. raw carrots w/ 2 tbsp. lite ranch dressing - 400 calories.

* Jim and I ended up going shopping, while on a long ride. Once at home, we didn't feel like going out. Therefore, no Purple Shamrock. Instead, we watched the night Nascar race. Relaxing....

Exercise 8/25:

1. 45 min. Functional training workout - I sweat like a hog, executing 9 exercise X 3 rotations.

2. 30 min. Speed walk, 4.3 speed, 15.0 incline - 550 calories burned.

No comments: