Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 40 - Friday, August 24, 2007


40 Workouts in a row!
Celebration Time....
That's right! I have workout out 40 days in a row, not missing one workout. I can definitely notice the loss of inches (fat) and my strength has increased! It's officially a habit, again. I was able to make my body a priority every day. 44 more days to go.
Daily menu:
Breakfast: 100% whole wheat english muffin w/ (2) tbsp. peanut butter - 300 calories.
Lunch: BBQ grilled chicken breast, 1/2c. brown rice, 1 & 1/2c. garden salad - 400 calories.
Snack: (pre-workout) 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese, 1/2c. blueberries. - 120 calories.
Dinner: baked potato, 10 buffalo chicken wings - approx. 700 calories.
* I earned this baby cheat!
Exercise 8/24:
1. 30 min. Cybex arc trainer - 603 calories burned. * The heat/humidity definitely had an impact on my ability to breathe during this workout. It was really hard work!! BUT, I did it!
2. 45 min. Functional training workout, 9 exercises - I didn't feel particulary strong, lifting weights was a challenge today?? Not sure why, but I did it!

No comments: