Friday, July 25, 2014


Remembering one of my goals today, fitting into my wedding dress again. Not only that, just getting back to my best. This was a day I will never forget. Actually this entire week was incredible. I can remember everything I wore that week in Cancun, 2008. Anyway, back to today. It appears the scale has begun to stall, even though I have been kicking my own ass. Time to re-evaluate the menu. First, no shakes for a few days - it's time to go back to real food. Let's see how this goes...

6:30AM - 30 minute SPIN workout.

8:00AM - egg white scramble with spinach, Canadian bacon, jalapenos and hot salsa.

3:00PM - baked chicken breast w/ diced tomatoes and garden salad w/ balsamic vinegrette. (I was out west visiting family)

7:00PM - grilled chicken w/ avocado, diced tomatoes and asparagus. YUM!

* My husband is away until tomorrow, I might now get a chance to workout as much as I want to but, I will get something done and make up for it during the week. :)

No comments: