Friday, July 18, 2014



Oh, it's on - like DONKEY KONG! I snuck onto the spin bike before Isabella woke up this morning. I don't know why, but it feels so good to spin, watch the news and listen to my music as the sun is coming up. Anyway, I'm off to a fantastic, fitness Friday. Next up - a workout with my Friday Diehards, can't wait! I feel like I have a lot of energy to expend today. A day of rest helps, now I'm going for the gusto! The scale is down NINE and I amy hoping to make it 11 by Monday. It's fun to set goals even if you don't meet them on the desired day. I feel like I've developed a great foundation for this weight-loss journey. I won't stop until I meet every goal......

6:45AM - 40 minute Spin Workout.

9:00AM - 60 minute full body strength class. (Now that was fantastic! I felt light & strong)

10:00AM - Protein shake w/ strawberries, bananas, 1 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. flaxseed oil.

1:00PM -  Grilled chicken breast w/ spinach/romaine salad - green/red peppers, carrots, cabbage, tomato, a few hot peppers and a slice of avocado. Balsamic Dressing. (super salad, so good)

4:30PM - 30 minute Spin Bike SPRINT!

6:00PM - baked tilapia, 1/4c. cubed sweet potato, 1 1/2c. green beans. YUM!

* This weekend is going to be very important. I need to exercise and keep my meals lean. If I do
this, I know the scale will read AWESOME come Monday morning.....

* Stay tuned....


No comments: