Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal



Day - 10: CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY!


I have totally enjoyed re-connecting with you thru my daily food and fitness journal. I love it because it makes me 100% accountable and it makes me make conscious choices, in regard to reaching my personal fitness goals. What I've learned about clients & weight-loss is, only a very few are willing to do what it takes to lose. Which means, daily cardio, weekly strength workouts and daily food journaling. If you are not willing to track calories, measure portions, read labels and eat healthy - YOU WILL NEVER GET TO YOUR GOAL> NEVER!! No matter how much you work out. I've worked out for 90 - 120 minutes a day and not lost weight. Why? Because I consumed too many calories  and didn't create a caloric deficit. PERIOD! Use a food journal and exercise daily, not a few times a week.


Danielle's food journal:
Snack: banana - 109 calories. (pre-cardio)
Breakfast: Muscle Milk chocolate shake, coffee - 273 calories.
Lunch:  1/2c. brown rice, baked chicken breast w/ 2 tbsp. diced tomatoes, 1 & 1/2 c. salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, Wishbone spritzer - 352 calories.
Snack:Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese - 170 calories.
Dinner:baked chicken breast w/ 2 tbsp. diced tomatoes, 1 & 1/2 c. salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, Wishbone spritzer - 352 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM CARDIO: 7:30AM - 40 min. Stairclimber.
PM STRENGTH: 9AM - 60 min. Functional Training Class.
PM CARDIO: 4PM - 40 min. Stairclimber (almost finished w/ Unlimited by Jillian Michaels)

No comments: