Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal




Day 9 - Feeling Fine!
It's happening, I can feel it: more energy, enthusiasm and drive. My determination to achieve my goal is increasing with everyday. PROGRESS, not PERFECTION is how I stay on track. I didn't gain 20 pounds over-night and I don't expect to lose it over night. It all comes back to lifestyle. If you let yourself go, so will your waist and hips. Sure, I love a good cheat meal or two, but CONSISTENCY is the KEY. You have to have more good days than bad. (Preferably 5 good > 2 bad or 6 great > 1 so), so. You get me drift, now get after it!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1/2 banana, Eziekel english muffin, 2 tbsp organic peanut spread  - 400 calories. (pre-workouts)
Lunch: baked haddock, 1 & 1/2 c. salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 tbsp. Chickpea salad, 1/2 c. brown rice - 310 calories.
Snack:apple, clementine - 115 calories.
Dinner:Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 c. salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 tbsp. Chickpea salad, 2 tbsp. Bolthouse salad dressing - 300 calories. 
Snack: Myoplex light shake - 170 calories.

Danielle's fitness journal:
AM STRENGTH: 60 min. Functional Training Class.
AM CARDIO: 50 min. Advanced Tae-Bo workout.
PM CARDIO: 30 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: