Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Day 3: Spring Slim Down

Feeling good, like I knew I would. As you know, I'm a huge fan of the food journal. Why? Because it absolutely works. I was 260 when I had my daughter in 1993 and I know how it feels to be obese. Whenever I want to lose weight, I absolutely have to use a daily food journal. Using it makes you naturally look for better choices so that you can have more food for less calories. I hate waisting calories on salad dressing. Two tablespoons is so small, which means that unless you are measuring that out - YOU are probably using 5 to 6 times that much. Yikes! And you wonder why your not losing weight? Here's a secret. You can buy Wishbone Spritzers instead. It's only (1) calorie per spray!


Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, 2 tbsp. Organic almond butter, tea - 340 calories.
Lunch - Baked haddock, 3 tbsp. Chickpea salad, 2c. Fresh Express salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 10 squirts of Wishbone spritzer (balsamic breeze) - 257 calories.
Snack - Myoplex Lite chocolate shake - 170 calories.
Snack - Red delicious apple - 90 calories.
Dinner -Baked chicken breast,3 tbsp. Chickpea salad, 2c. Fresh Express salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes,2 tbsp. Bolthouse honey mustard dressing = 267 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM STRENGTH - 60 min. Functional training (full -body) class.
PM CARDIO - 45 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: