Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Terrific Tuesday on tap! Celtics, Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars! It's going to be a busy evening tonight. In the meantime, it's time to burn some serious calories. Yesterday was great, despite my sleep deprivation - I managed to have a very productive day! Now it's day 2 of treating my body with respect. It was awesome working out with a few of my clients this morning, now I'm resting for my after noon cardio session. Looking forward to continuing my reading on the stair climber.
What did you do for a workout today? How about your nutrition? Are you trying to make changes?

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1 coffee, 1 whole egg, 1/2 c. Egg beaters scrambled, Thomas multi-grain light English muffin, ICBINB spray - 300 calories.
Lunch: 3/4c. brown rice, baked chicken breast, 1c. garden salad, jalapeno & edaname beans - 350 calories.
Snack: 3 strawberries, mini cliff bar - 140 calories.
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad - 350 calories.
Snack: apple - 80 calories.

Danielle's exercise journal:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Strength Circuit.
PM 60 min. Stairclimber. I feel good!

No comments: