Monday, May 17, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

It's Monday! The #1 day that most people pick to start a diet or lifestyle change. I'm half way through Rhonda Britten's "Do I Look Fat In This" and I'm totally ready to start treating my body like a temple. Sure, I exercise everyday but I'm not always perfect with what I put into my body. When I am, I immediately lose the 10 - 15 extra pounds that I carry around most of the year. That changes today. I want to treat my body with respect by now sabotaging it with unhealthy foods and liquids. I'll you what, Rhonda's book is exactly what I needed. So here I go. I have so many exciting trips and adventures to look forward to. I'm focused....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 1/2 c. egg beaters, Fiber One english muffin, "I can't believe it's not butter spray" - 300 calories.
Snack: apple - 80 calories.
Lunch: 1/2 c. brown rice, 1 & 1/2c. garden salad, baked chicken breast - 350 calories.
Snack: 6 strawberries -
Dinner:1/2 c. brown rice, 1 $ 1/c. garden salad, baked chicken breast, 1/4c. beans - 400 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber.
PM Cardio: 30 min. Cybex Arc Trainer, 30 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: