Yield: 1 serving
: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Prepare oatmeal according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml uncooked oats
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 tsp / 5 ml cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml chopped walnuts
- 1-2 Tbsp / 15–30 ml water
1. Prepare your oatmeal according to package instructions.
2. Place chopped apple in a bowl. Add cinnamon and lightly toss to coat.
3. Add the 1-2 Tbsp of water along with the chopped apple to a saucepan on medium heat.
4. Cook until the apple is softened.
5. Mix oatmeal, softened apple and walnuts in a bowl.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Value for One Serving:
Calories: 229 Calories from Fat: 74.7 Total Fat: 8.3 g Saturated Fat: 1 g
Total Carbs: 27.9 g Fiber: 10.1 g Protein: 66.7 g Sodium: 0 mg Cholesterol: 0 mg