Monday, April 26, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Monday, Monday. Curious how many of you are planning to exercise today? When is the last time you did a (1) hour weight training workout? Did you know what muscle shrinks when you don't contract them regularly? Guess what takes over all of the extra space? F.A.T. Yikes! The more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn at rest. Do you want to be firm or squishy? I'm hoping today is the day that you make your body a PRIORITY! Go for it!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1/2 All Bran, 1pkg. High Fiber oatmeal, 1/2 c. low fat yogurt, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: 1c. green beans, baked chicken breast, 3/4c. brown rice - 400 calories.
Snack: Myoplex Lite Shake - 190 calories.
Dinner: Grilled Jenno Turkey burger, 2 c. garden salad, Wishbone spritzer - 250 calories.
Snack: Yoplait light yogurt - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Training Circuit.
PM Cardio - 45 min. Stairclimber, 30 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I came across your blog - thanks for all the great advice! I've got a question about the arc trainer: how do I know if I'm getting a good workout? What sort of resistances and inclines do you put the machine on? Should I go for higher leg speed or higher resistance? Do you think I burn as many calories as the machine tells me I do? Thanks for your thoughts!