Monday, March 29, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


It's a new day! Sorry for not being around for the last few days. In preparation for my weekend trip to DC for the Get Radical Women's Conference - I got way too busy. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you. In the meantime, I am in the process of setting new goals for myself, both short-term and long-term. I'm doing a one month experiment with my diet and exercise routines. Time to change it up. For now, it's time for me to do my morning reading and cardio. I'll be back later with a lot of great information and inspiration.....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, Myoplex Lite Shake - 250 calories.
Lunch: 4oz. Baked Tilapia, 1c.brown rice, 1c. garden salad - 350 calories.
Snack: 1/2c. lowfat yogurt, 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese, 1/3c. All Bran buds - 250 calories.
Dinner: Garden salad, turkey burger, low fat provolone cheese - 300 calories.


Danielle's workouts:
1. AM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber.
2. AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Strength Training Class.
3. PM Cardio: 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.
3. PM Cardio: later....

No comments: