Monday, February 1, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Busy MONDAY! Hello fellow fitness fans. I will be away from my computer for most of the day, but I will complete my daily blogging duties when I get home tonight. My dad had to have a tube put in his nose, down to his belly. He has a lot of fluid built up. I felt bad leaving him last night, so I'll be heading there between my shifts. My for today is to complete 2 workouts, eat clean, pray, visit with dad and mom, be my best at work AM & PM. I'll be back at you later with my food journal, workout data and progress..........STAY TUNED!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1c. lowfat yogurt, FiberOne whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: 1c. lowfat cottage cheese, (2) tangerines - 300 calories.
Dinner: baked tilapia, 1/2c. brown rice, 3/4c. mixed veggies - 400 calories.
Snack:

Danielle's workout:
AM Cardio: 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer
PM Strength: 60 min. Functional Training workout with my 6pm peeps!

No comments: