Fit Fitness In
Government guidelines currently recommend at least 30 to 60 minutes of physical activity each day to ensure health and fitness. Challenge yourself to meet this recommendation by making simple and easy adjustments to your day. You'll find that there are many times throughout the day when you can fit in a little more activity:
- Busy at work? Get up and talk to your coworkers instead of e-mailing.
- ? Park farther from the store and get in a little walk.
- Coming home from work? Get off the bus or train a stop earlier and walk home.
- Watching TV? Get up to change the channel instead of using the remote.
- ? Do them yourself rather than hiring someone.