Thursday, January 7, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Thursday was so Terrific!
The beginning of the year is always so exciting to me. It's so easy to dream, believe and strive. Maintaining my drive, enthusiasm and courage throughout the whole year, 365 days is one of my new goals. I love what I do and I'm ready to do it even better! I was busy, busy today - actually ready to drop, but I had to check in with YOU!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin with 1 tbsp. of peanut butter, Yoplait light yogurt, 2 coffee - 400 calories.
Lunch: baked chicken breast, 1 c. broccoli, 1/2 med. sweet potato - 300 calories.
Dinner: baked chicken breast, 1c. broccoli, 1/2c. brown rice - 350 calories.
Snack: large apple - 100 calories.

Danielle's workout:
PM Cardio: 60 min. Stairclimber. (while reading my new book)

No comments: