Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Tuesday is Terrific! Today has been an absolute blast. First, I have all new music thanks to the wonderful DJ Casey Connor. She saved me, my dj skills are kinda week lately. Next, the lovely Kristen Chalmers took photos during my 9:00am class. I got a peek at some of them, so cool. I'm anxious to see them and use them already. She's so great. Need a wedding photographer or you just feel like treating yourself to a photo shoot, ask me how. Okay, it's time for me to do some lengthy cardio with my new tunes.......

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1 pkg. High Fiber Oatmeal, 1 FiberOne yogurt, 1/3c. All Bran Buds, 2 coffee - 300 calories.
Lunch: baked Tilapia, 1c. mixed veggies steamed, 1c. brown rice - 350 calories.
Snack:apple - 100 calories.
Dinner: Grilled steak tip salad, balsamic on the side - 400 calories.

Danielle's workout:
PM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber, 40 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.


No comments: