Monday, January 18, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Make Monday MARVELOUS! People ask how I find the motivation to workout everyday. It's easy, I've made it a habit. I spent years suffering from seasonal depression and winter weight gain. It wasn't until I started exercising daily that my winter blues and symptoms went away. Exercise is a natural medicine and mood enhancer. It's the medicine for negativity, depression and "poor me" syndrome. Get your dose of FREE medicine today. If you don't, nobody will and yo will probably over-weight and uncomfortable for the rest of your life. Choose to take care of yourself daily...

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter, Yoplait light yogurt, 2 coffee - 400 calories.
Lunch: baked tilapia, 1/2 med. sweet potato, 1c. steamed broccoli & red peppers - 300 calories.
Dinner: baked chicken breast, 1/2 med. sweet potato, 1c. steamed broccoli & red peppers - 300 calories.
Snack:Large red apple - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Training Circuit. (Best way to start your week)
PM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber, 15 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.

No comments: