Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Wonderful Wednesday! I was away from my computer today, sorry for the delay. I worked, worked out and went to my daughter's basketball game at Phillips Academy in Andover. Last year this team beat them up bad. This year, it was a different story. We won convincingly. I managed to get a workout in before and after the game. When you are serious about reaching your personal fitness goals - YOU always have time to take care of your body. I hear excuses all day long. Those people don't do what it takes to lose. If you don't eat right daily and exercise daily, chances are you will stay the same. TRY....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 3/4c. Allwhites scrambled, Fiber One whole wheat english muffin, 2 coffee - 360 calories.
Lunch: baked Tilapia, 1c. brown rice, 1c. broccoli - 350 calories.
Dinner: baked chicken breast, 1/2 sm. sweet potato, 1 c. green beans - 300 calories.
Snack: big apple - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Cardio: 45 min. Stairclimber
PM Cardio: 45 min. Cybex Arc Trainer

No comments: