Sunday, January 10, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Football Fitness SUNDAY. Let the stress begin. It's time for the playoffs, do or die. I'm about to go sweat myself silly, while I watch all of the pre-game talk shows. I love the build up to the actual games. Any given Sunday, you never know what's going to happen. It should be fun. I always hope for a win and a good game. Today I will have a cheat meal, not sure what but, I will keep it as clean as I can. I like the changes in my body and I don't want to take any steps back. Trick is to burn as many calories as you think you are going to eat. Tricky, but it works. It's the only way to prevent a gain. Anyway, have fun and don't forget to prepare for success. If you don't have junk in your house, you won't be tempted to eat it. Ha!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Fiberone English Muffin w/ 1. Tbsp peanut butter, Yoplait light yogurt, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: Buffalo wings & beer - 2,000 calories?
Dinner: 1 slice pizza - 350 calories?
Snack: apple - 100 calories.

Danielle's workout:
AM Cardio & Strength: 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer! Awesome caloric expenditure.

This was my first cheat since New Year's Eve. I didn't over do it, but I'm definitely much happier eating clean.

No comments: