Thursday, January 7, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Wonderful Wednesday!
Sorry for not getting this to you yesterday. My day was challenging because I had to bring my daughter back to school, work and workout. No crisis, just didn't have time to update you. I can't believe how good I feel after six days of eating clean and working out like a FREAK. I love January every year. It's so easy to keep on track, it's just that time of year. Oh, plus I'll be visiting Mexico in February. Knowing that you will be wearing less clothes is great incentive. Anyway, here goes...

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter, 2 coffee - 300 calories.
Lunch: baked tilapia, 1/2 med. sweet potato, steamed broccoli - 300 calories.
Dinner: baked chicken breast, 1/2 c. brown rice, 1c. steamed broccoli - 350 calories.
Snack: large apple - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
PM Cardio: 45 min. Stairclimber.
PM Strength: 60 min. Functional training circuit class w/ my peeps.

No comments: