Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

Christmas Day 2009! Wow! What a year! I'm sorry that I have not been updating you daily, I've been really busy getting ready for the new year. It's going to be the best year of my life and I look forward to sharing it with YOU! Hopefully in the process I will inspire you to have your best year too! Starting with making time for yourself everyday, no more excuses, it's your time!

I'm so thankful for my family, my friends and awesome clients. In 2010, I will be entering my third year of being in business: Danielle's Daily Fitness. I have huge goals and dreams for 2010 and I feel that I have all the tools to create success daily! Plagued by computer viruses and frustration, I now own a new shiny Mac. (Thanks to my husband) I promise to learn more and help more people with my new found skills.....WATCH OUT WORLD!

Have a fabulous Christmas Day and look for my New Year's Resolution Tips, which I will be sharing with you from now until New Year's Day.


No comments: