Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Back on the SCALE this morning! How did you do? I lost 1 lb. this past week, but, more importantly --- I lost another 1/2 inch off my waist hips and chest. My body fat also dropped another 1.25%. Body fat reduction is my goal. Remember, body fat takes up 3 times the space as muscle does and muscle weighs more than FAT! I like shrinking. It's not too late for YOU to start the shrinking process too! I didn't start my first transformation until January 27th 2003. Start your Resolution TODAY!!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, 1/2c. FiberOne, 1/2c. Dannon carb & sugar control yogurt, 1pkg. Weight control oatmeal - 340 calories.
Lunch: baked chicken breast w/ diced tomatoes, 1/2c. brown rice. 2 c. Fresh express salad, 10 squirts Wishbone spritzer - 320 calories.
Snack: South Beach Replacement Bar - 210 calories.
Dinner: baked chicken breast, 2 tbsp. diced tomatoes, 1 & 1/2c. green beans - 280 calories.
Danielle's workouts:
1. 60 min. Functional Training Workout - YOU rock Jillian!

No comments: