Monday, January 21, 2008

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Wow! What a busy day, but I'm here with you. On track. Shanise had a game this afternoon, which I was able to sneak to, in between clients. Now I'm showered and ready to blog it up for a bit. Today was the first day of my new classes. SIX AM came really early this morning. It was a great workout! Yeeha. I wish more of YOU could have experienced it.

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, 1/3c. AllBran Buds, 1/2c. Dannon carb & sugar control yogurt, 1pkg. Quaker weight control oatmeal - 350 calories.

Lunch:Thomas multi-grain light english muffin, 1/2c. tuna salad, coffee - 320 calories.

Snack: South Beach Replacement Bar - 210 calories.

Dinner: Baked chicken breast w/ mushrooms, 2 tbsp. chicken & herb soup, 2 c. garden salad, Wishbone spritzer salad dressing - 300 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
1. 60 min. Functional Training Workout - 6am! shout out to Meghan and Kathleen
2. 30 min. Cybex Arc Trainer - 523 calories burned!
3. 30 min. Resistance Training - I feel great!

No comments: