Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Today marks the 2 week mark! Jump on the scale, lost another 3.5 pounds, which brings my total to 9lbs. Two weeks, 9 lbs., 3 inches off my waist and 6.37% off my body fat percentage. How did I do it? Easy! I burned more calories than I consumed! Go for it! By the way, Shanise and her fellow Watertown RAIDERS have a home game against Belmont today. How's your weight-loss resolution going? Feel free to comment and brag.

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1/2c. Dannon carb & sugar control yogurt, 1/3c. All Bran Bud cereal, 1 pkg. Quaker weight control oatmeal, 2 coffee - 350 calories.

Snack: South Beach Replacement Bar - 210 calories.
Lunch: whole wheat english muffin, 1/2c. tuna salad - 320 calories.
Snack: apple, 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese - 160 calories.
Dinner: 3/4c. Carrots, 3/4c. celery, 2 tbsp. fat - free veggie dip, 1/2c. tuna salad - 300 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
1. 55 min. Cybex Arc Trainer - 850 calories burned! Yehaa!

No comments: