Thursday, September 6, 2007

DISCOUNT AVAILABLE thru September!


BSC WATERTOWN - PERSONAL TRAINING PROMO!!

Summer is coming to a close and as a little help to get you back in the gym (if you've been vacationing or spending a little too much time at the beach), we've announced a discount on Personal Training for the month of September.
Here are the details:
$50 off 10 sessions (limit of one per person)

$100 off 20 sessions or 50 sessions (limit of one per person)

Whether you are in the middle of an existing Personal Training package or nearing the close of one, I wanted to make sure that everyone was aware and had the same opportunity. If you are interested in taking advantage, let me know either by email or by phone so I can make sure the discount is applied correctly. See you at the gym soon.

Email me at: Bultron711@rcn.com or call me at: (508)340-9660.
DANIELLE'S COMMENTS: I know you are ready and I'm ready to help. I want YOU to be my "BIGGEST LOSER:.

No comments: